Top Ten Signs Our Copier Is Having Trouble
10. Three employees have lost a finger - this month alone.|
9. Panel frequently displays "EMM386.EXE ERROR.
8. Instead of paper, it mysteriously shoots out AOL start-up disks.
7. Having to sit on copier leaves very unprofessional butt imprint on copies.
6. Service company recently installed a 25 cent per copy meter.
5. Lawn mower style "start cord" broke last week.
4. Frequently used as a paper shredder.
3. Only works in "Rhorshock" mode (that ink blot test).
2. Service company recently sent a counselor to discuss "Dealing with the loss of a copier".
1. Sounds suspiciously like dot-matrix printer.